Georgia - Dietitian
As an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD), Georgia is passionate about all things related to food and health.
She enjoys building close, professional relationships with clients in order to develop personalised strategies that achieve goals. Georgia believes that no one person is the same; and endeavours to find what works best for each client. She does this by using a supportive, patient-centred approach to dietetics and translating evidence-based information into personal, practical nutrition advice.
As a Dietitian, Georgia believes that food is fabulous, and when eaten in proportion, brings nothing but enjoyment to every aspect of life. It is her belief that food is social as much as it is sustenance; combine it with a healthy lifestyle and mind, and an individual's quality of life can be dramatically improved.
Georgia uses a food first approach to nutrition can assist in the management of a variety of concerns including:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Weight Management including the Non-Diet Approach
Child and Adolescent Services
Georgia has a particular interest in paediatric nutrition and enjoys working with families to develop healthy foundations for life. She can advise families on a range of nutrition concerns including:
- Managing food sensitivities, intolerances and allergies
- Managing fussy eating and sensory food issues
- Introducing solids
- Treating nutritional deficiencies such as iron deficiency
- Dietary management of medical conditions such as Diabetes
- Home tube feeding
- Growth and weight concerns
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as Coeliac Disease